- World’s first and only USCG approved inflatable throwable device Type-IV PFD
- U.S. Coast Guard Approval #160.049/275/0
- Lloyd’s Register Certified: SAS S160118
- Auto-inflates when submerged underwater
- Can be thrown while packed or fully inflated 40+ ft
- Is easily rearmed and repacked
- Reuse multiple times
- Simple self-inspection
- SOLAS reflective tape
- Made in the U.S.A.
Save space and meet carriage requirements with the first and only USCG Approved Inflatable Throwable Device Type-IVPFD. Five times smaller than a square cushion when packed, the ThrowRaft TD2401 is the most advanced Type-IV PFD on the water. Legally replaces all square cushions, ring buoys and horseshoe buoys on recreational boats. It is also SOLAS Approved for every Lloyd’s Register ship in the world. High visibility yellow for search and rescue situations. Easily rearmed and repacked for multiple uses with Leland 24 Gram CO2 with V86140 Bayonet Assembly re-arm kit.
U.S. Patent No. 9,162,738 B1 and other U.S. and Foreign Patents Pending
Buy Online: $129.99
Approximate shipping weight: 3 lbs.