Globemaster Shock-Mount Binnacle Mount Compasses:
Globemaster shock mount compasses are equipped with an anti-vibration feature which isolates the compass unit from damaging shock or hull vibrations. Shock-mounted binnacle models should be installed in enclosed bridge decks or pilot houses.
- Special Anti-Vibration Mount Isolates Dial to protect Pivot and Jewel
- 6" Models have a choice of 5 Degree Card or 2 Degree with Points
- Easily Installed. Click here to view the mounting template (NOTE: Adobe versions may differ;download and print the template Actual size).
- Hardened Steel Pivot and Sapphire Jewel Movement
- Built-in Semi-Circular Compensators
- Choice of Green or Red lighting in 12, 24, or 32 Volts
- 90 Degree Lubber Lines for Easy Reading
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
When ordering a Shock-Mount Globemaster specify Card Style and Night Light Color/Voltage (12, 24, or 32 volt).
Globemasters built before 1996, see the service manual page 7-33
Approx. Shipping Weight: 12 lbs. (5.44 kg)