Globemaster Steel Boat Shock-Mount Compass:
The B-453 Globemaster compass is equipped with quadrantal correctors for proper adjustment on steel boats. The special anti-vibration binnacle mount isolates the compass unit from damaging shock or hull vibrations. Shock-mounted binnacle models should be installed in enclosed bridge decks or pilot houses.
- Easily Installed. Click here to view the mounting template (NOTE: Adobe versions may differ;download and print the template Actual size).
- 5" Models offer a choice of compass cards: 2 Degree, 2 Degree with Points or 5 Degree
- Hardened Steel Pivot and Sapphire Jewel Movement
- Built-in Semi-Circular Compensators
- 3 1/2 inch quadrantal correctors are standard. Larger correctors are available.
- Choice of Green or Red lighting in 12, 24, or 32 Volts
- 90 Degree Lubber Lines for Easy Reading
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
When ordering specify Card Style and Night Light Color/Voltage (12, 24, or 32 volt).
Globemasters built before 1996, see the service manual page 7-33
Approx. Shipping Weight: 16 lbs. (7.25 kg)