Navy Standard Features
The Ritchie Projector/Reflector binnacle compass is specially designed:
- For mounting in Projector/Reflector Binnacles
- Dial 7.5" (192mm) Numerals and degrees acid etched for optical clarity when projected and may be used as a steering compass
- 1 degree increments with cardinal and inner cardinal markings
- Dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from pivot and jewel to extend operation by years
- Bezel machined to accommodate 7.5" Navy standard azimuth circle or bearing circle
- Meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -22 deg F (-30 deg C) to +175 deg F (+80 deg C)
- 12, 24, 32 VDC and 110 VAC lighting included
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
- A: Width 12 1/2"
- C: Height 9 3/8"
Approx. Shipping Weight: 16 lb. (7.26 kg)