Originally used on Navy and Merchant ships the 7 ½” Navy Standard compasses continues to have the highest grade materials and workmanship. The bezels are machined to accept the AC-001 Azimuth Circle. With four configurations the Navy Standard compasses fit most binnacles and steering stations.
Navy Standard Features:
- Dial 7.5" (192mm)
- 1 degree increments with cardinal and inner cardinal markings
- Dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from pivot and jewel to extend operation by years
- Navy standard azimuth circle or bearing circle part# AC-0001 available
- Meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -22 deg F (-30 deg C) to +175 deg F (+80 deg C)
- 12, 24, 32 VDC and 110 VAC lighting included
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
- A: Width 12 1/2"
- B: Depth 11 3/4"
- C: Height 9 3/8"
Replacement Lighting Kit: NS-0050 ASY
Approx. Shipping Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)